Quantum EXO PT Baitcast Reel puts "metal where it matters".
That's the thinking behind Quantum's exoskeletal hybrid construction. It combines a special, ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load bearing areas with a lightweight composite that reduces weight in non-critical locations by 50%. This allows them to build the lightest possible frame with absolutely no sacrifice in strength. In fact, it's 38% stronger than magnesium and 6 times stronger than a graphite composite frame.Lighter. Stronger. Better:
- Ceramic drag system
- Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
- Lightweight aluminum crank handle
- Continuous Anti-ReverseTM
- 1-Pc. aluminum frame
- MaxCastTM skeletal spool
- Quick-release side cover
- Adjustable centrifugal cast control
- High-grade stainless bearings made to exact specs to minimize vibration and friction, fit in a special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection
- PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs
- Line capacity: 145 yds./12 lbs.
- Weighs just 5.9 ozs. Right retrieve.
- Gear Ratio: 7.3:1
- Line Retrieve (Inches Per Turn): 31"
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Bearings: 10+1
Order ONLINE Today!