The Quantum® Accurist® S3 PT Spinning Reel puts a tournament-grade Reel within reach with its incredible features and outstanding price. "PT" stands for "Performance Tuned," which you get with each precision-engineered component. The Reel engine provides a solid foundation for the gears and drive shaft in its single rear-accessible compartment, giving it silky-smooth cranking with tighter tolerances. And increased bearing rollers in the anti-reverse clutch improve its lock-up and anti-reverse durability, ensuring proper functioning—even in colder temperatures. All-in-all, the Quantum® Accurist® S3 is loaded with signature, high-strength PT components built to withstand the toughest conditions imaginable.
- Reel Engine technology with precision-machined aluminum uni-body
- Proprietary PT Hot Sauce lubrication
- 6+1 PT Bearings (6BB, 1RB)
- PT performance-tuned bearings and gears
- Dura-Lok Continuous Anti-ReverseTM clutch improves lock up and anti-reverse durability and insure it functions properly in cold temperatures
- Line Management System 2.0 creates level line lay while minimizing line twist
- PT Gear Design delivers world-class smoothness.
- Saltguard Protection with multiple anodize, primer, and finish coatings
- Performance Tuned Actions
- Changeable right- or left-hand retrieve
- Foot Forward Design shifts the weight of the reel rearward on the rod helping to balance today’s longer rod lengths adding that extra edge in sensitivity.
- Maxcast 2.0 proprietary spool lip design maximizes casting distance
- Razor Rotor 2.0 Design perfectly balances the rotor components and minimizes weight so there is no wobble or vibration on retrieve
- SCR Alloy eliminates certain impurities from the alloy that prohibits the formation of corrosion
- Patented nickel-titanium “memory metal” bail will return to its original shape even after the bail is bent or dropped
- 3-year PT Protection Plan. When you register your PT reel within 60 days of purchase, you receive an additional two years of warranty protection