New for 2019, Accurist® S3 PT Spinning Combos are loaded with the latest proprietary Quantum tech that guarantees professional-grade performance. The newly design reel features MaxCast 2.0 and Line Management System 2.0 technologies and a boatload of Performance Tuned features, from the sturdy, one-piece aluminum frame and zero friction pinon design to the silky smooth ceramic drag system.
The reel is locked and loaded atop an IM8 graphite rod with DynaflowTM aluminum-oxide guides and a split SureGripTM rod handle that gives you plenty of leverage for lifting the big boys from their murky hideouts.
- Reel Engine technology with precision-machined aluminum uni-body
- Proprietary PT Hot Sauce lubrication
- 6+1 PT Bearings (6BB, 1RB)
- PT performance-tuned bearings
- PT performance-tuned gears
- Dura-Lok Continuous Anti-ReverseTM clutch improves lock up and anti-reverse durability and insure it functions properly in cold temperatures
- Line Management System 2.0 creates level line lay while minimizing line twist.
- PT Gear Design delivers world-class smoothness.
- Saltguard Protection with multiple anodize, primer, and finish coatings
- Performance Tuned Actions
- Changeable right- or left-hand retrieve
- Foot Forward Design shifts the weight of the reel rearward on the rod helping to balance today’s longer rod lengths adding that extra edge in sensitivity.
- Maxcast 2.0 proprietary spool lip design maximizes casting distance
- Razor Rotor 2.0 Design perfectly balances the rotor components and minimizes weight so there is no wobble or vibration on retrieve
- SCR Alloy eliminates certain impurities from the alloy that prohibits the formation of corrosion
- Patented nickel-titanium “memory metal” bail will return to its original shape even after the bail is bent or dropped
- 3-year PT Protection Plan. When you register your PT reel within 60 days of purchase, you receive an additional two years of warranty protection
- IM8 graphite rod
- PT Guide System with DynaflowTM aluminum-oxide guides
- Split grip with SureGripTM handle