You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $6.49 Non-Member $7.29
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Details & Specs
PUMA® White Hunter Knife. German craftsmanship, heirloom quality.
The PUMA White Hunter Knife is handmade in Solingen, Germany, and has long set the standard for the ultimate hunting knife. Since its development in 1956, it has been known around the world to be the leader in big game hunting, handling tasks in corners of the globe that other knives have never touched.
Its stag handles are formed through a meticulous process that makes each knife a truly unique, one-of-a-kind tool. And the PUMA blade is German-grade 1.114 stainless steel for sharpness retention, toughness and corrosion resistance. Every premium component and Old World manufacturing process culminates in a knife worthy of family heirloom status.
- 5.9" drop blade
- German-grade 1.4116 stainless steel blade
- Full-tang construction
- Brass rivets on handle
- Custom-proofed 55-57 Rockwell hardness
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen
- True naturally dropped stag antlers
- Includes genuine leather sheath
- 10.6"l. overall
- Weighs 8.4 ozs.
- Made in Germany.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99