You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Pulsar® Sentinel G2+ 3x50 mm Night Vision Riflescope sheds light on shadowy targets!
Ergonomic design, dependability, easy and comfortable use. The Pulsar Sentinel delivers what you need and then some! he lens featuring internal focusing delivers a crisp and contrast image. Optical parts are made of high quality glass and have multiple coatings. The soft rubber cap is permanently fixed on the lens body which prevents it from being lost.
During observation or shooting there is no need to remove the lens cap. You can simply slide it in the most suitable place on the lens housing. The built-in IR Illuminator allows use in complete darkness. The reticle has a range finding scale which makes adjustments when shooting at different distances easier. You can also choose the color of the reticle TM red or green (modification with Mil-Dot reticle is also available).
The power supply stabilization system prevents reticle shift when the battery is nearly empty and prolongs good performance of the batteries. Switching on the riflescope and the IR Illuminator can be realized by the remote-control console equipped with a secure attachment plug.Includes:
- Protective carry case
- Remote control and cable
- Operating manual
- Image Tube Type (Generation): EPM66G-2 * (II+)
- Magnification: 3x
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Field of view at eye relief 50 mm : 13°
- Focusing Range: from 5 m to infinity
- Max. Detection Range: 700 m
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Diopter Adjustment: ±3.5
- Resolution in the central part, lpm, min.: 45
- Power Supply: 3V (2xAA)
- Grade of water-resistance (IEC 60529): IPX4
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 3.9 x 3.7".
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99