Pulsar® Quantum XD50A 2.5-5x42mm Thermal Imaging Monocular.
Now, NOTHING can hide under the cover of darkness. Better than just night vision, the Quantum XD50A Thermal Imaging Monocular delivers crystal-clear thermal images under ANY lighting conditions, painting a high-contrast landscape where warm-blooded targets stand out in unmistakable relief.
Since it creates images using heat and not light, you'll know what you're aiming at is the real deal. Ergonomic form pairs with industry-leading imaging to remove the guesswork. For hunting or surveillance, nothing will escape your view when you're armed with this Thermal Imaging Monocular from Pulsar®!
- 384 x 288 resolution with 50Hz refresh rate
- Up to 1,200 yard detection range
- "White hot" or "black hot" modes
- LCD display for easy viewing
- Video output
- Quick start up
- Includes carrying case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, battery container and lens cleaning cloth.
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
- Microbolometer resolution: 384 x 288 pixels
- Sensor response: LWIR
- Spectral sensitivity: 7.7... 13.2
- Pixel pitch: 25
- Display type: LCD
- Display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Video output: PAL / NTSC
- Pin type of video input / output: Jack 3.5mm
- Operation modes: city, forest, and identification
- Magnification: 2.5-5X
- Digital zoom: 2X
- Lens diameter: 42mm
- Lens focus: 50mm
- Relative aperture (D / f'): 1:1.2
- Field of view: 11° x 8.3°
- Minimum focusing distance: 5m
- Eye relief: 20mm
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5
- Focusing type of distance: internal
- Range of detection: 1,200 yards
- Battery type: 4 AA (not included)
- Battery life: 5.5 hours
- Lens material: germanium
- Body material: glass-nylon composite
- Tripod mount: 2 x 1/4"
- Type of mount for additional accessories: Weaver
- Operating temperature: -13 to 122° F.
- Degree of protection: IPX4
- Calibration: manual, automatic, semi-automatic
- Dimensions: 207 x 86 x 59mm
- Weight: 15.2 ozs.
Order yours today!