Pulsar® Quantum LD19S Thermal Imaging Scope.
This Pulsar® Quantum LD19S Thermal Imaging Scope makes images from heat... not light, a feat impossible for the naked eye or even image-intensified night vision devices, which means you can see clearly without any visible light at all. People, animals, and objects all make their own heat and their own contrast, and the Quantum LD19S sees it all in even the most adverse conditions. See blood trails and fresh tracks. See through smoke, dust and light fog. Discover, observe, or catalog those hard-to-spot animals. And more! This is high-grade tech that military and law enforcement have been using for years. Imagine what it could do for you!.
- 1.1X magnification
- 2X digital zoom
- Manual, automatic, and semi-automatic calibration modes
- Hot white / black viewing modes
- Video output
- OLED display
- IPX4 water-resistance rating
- Includes carrying case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, battery container and lens cleaning cloth
- Runs on 4AA batteries (not included)
- Measures 3.3 x 2.2 x 7"l. weighs 11 ozs.
- Frame rate: 9 Hz
- Microbolometer resolution: 384 x 288 pixels
- Sensor response: LWIR
- Spectral sensitivity (Âµm): 7.7... 13.2
- Pixel Pitch (Âµm): 25
- Video output: PAL / NTSC
- Display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Display diagonal: 0.31"
- F.O.V. (H x V): 26.8 x 20.8
- Minimum focusing distance: 3m
- Lens diameter: 16mm
- Lens focus: 19mm
- Relative aperture (d/f'): 1:1.2
- Eye relief: 20mm
- Exit pupil: 8mm
- Diopter adjustment: Â± 5
- Focusing type of distance: internal
- Range of detection: 500m (1,640 ft.)
- Lens material: germanium
- Body material: glass-nylon composite
- Operating temperature: -4° F. to 122°F.