Pulsar® Quantum LD19A 1-2x16mm Thermal Imaging Monocular.
Now, NOTHING can hide under the cover of darkness. Better than just night vision, the Quantum LD19A Thermal Imaging Monocular delivers crystal-clear thermal images under ANY lighting conditions, painting a high-contrast landscape where warm-blooded targets stand out in unmistakable relief.
Since it creates images using heat and not light, you'll know what you're aiming at is the real deal. Ergonomic form pairs with industry-leading imaging to remove the guesswork. For hunting or surveillance, nothing will escape your view when you're armed with this Thermal Imaging Monocular from Pulsar®!
- 384 x 288 resolution with 9hz refresh rate
- Up to 515 yard detection range
- "White hot" or "black hot" modes
- LCD display for easy viewing
- Video output
- Quick start-up
- Includes carry case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, battery container, and lens cleaning cloth.
- Frame rate: 9 Hz
- Microbolometer resolution: 384 x 288 pixels
- Sensor response: LWIR
- Spectral sensitivity: 7.7... 13.2
- Pixel pitch: 25
- Display type: LCD d
- Display resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Video output: PAL / NTSC
- Pin type of video input / output: Jack 3.5mm
- Operation modes: city, forest, identification
- Magnification: 1-2X
- Digital zoom: 2X
- Lens diameter: 16mm
- Lens focus: 19mm
- Relative aperture (D / f'): 1:1.2
- Field of view: 26.8° x 20.8°
- Minimum focusing distance: 3m
- Eye relief: 20mm
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Diopter adjustment: ± 5
- Focusing type of distance: internal
- Range of detection: 515 yards
- Battery type: 4 AA (not included)
- Battery life: 5.5 hours
- Lens material: germanium
- Body material: glass-nylon composite
- Tripod mount: 2 x 1/4"
- Type of mount for additional accessories: weaver
- Operating temperature: 5° to 122° F.
- Degree of protection: IPX4
- Calibration: manual, automatic, semi-automatic
- Dimensions: 180 x 86 x 58mm
- Weight: 11.3 ozs.
Order yours today!