You May Also Like
- Non-Member $3299.99
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $2699.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar® Quantum HD19A Thermal Monocular. SAVE BIG!
Now, NOTHING can hide under the cover of darkness. Better than just night vision, the Quantum Thermal Monocular delivers crystal-clear thermal images under ANY lighting conditions, painting a high-contrast landscape where warm-blooded targets stand out in unmistakable relief.
Since it creates images using heat and not light, you'll know that what you're aiming at is the real deal. Ergonomic form pairs with industry-leading imaging to remove the guesswork. For hunting or surveillance, nothing will escape your view when you're armed with this Thermal Monocular from Pulsar.
They can't hide:
- 1-2X magnification
- 16mm lens diameter
- F.O.V. @ 100m is 26.8m horizontal, 20.8m vertical
- 384 x 288 resolution
- 30hz refresh rate
- Up to 515-yd. detection range
- "White hot" or "black hot"
- LCD display
- City, forest and identification modes
- Video out
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Rugged glass-nylon composite body
- Weaver® mount
- 5-122°F operating temp
- Includes carrying case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, battery container and lens cloth
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips