Pulsar® Quantum HD 38 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope rapidly locates your targets in routine patrols, hunting trips or covert military missions.
Detects heat signatures beyond what night vision can see, to successfully penetrate through fog and smoke, in both day and night, with minimal distortion and crisp contrast. 2.1 magnification power can be increased up to 4.2X using the 2X digital zoom. Main control elements (on / off, sensor calibration, image inversion, digital zoom activation) are at top Large-sized control buttons allow bare hands operation and operation in gloves. And with staggered control buttons, the HD 38 is easily accessible to both right- and left-handed users, and effortless to locate, even in pitch-black darkness.We'll see about that:
- 384x288 microbolometer technology for high-resolution thermal images
- High-end, frost-proof 640x480 OLED display for clear views
- 2 view options in thermal mode... White Hot or Black Hot switch between the 2 to make targets visible up to 900m away
- Brightness control and sharpness adjustment
- Quick 10-second start-up
- 30 frames per second for smooth, consistent image and capture of fast-moving objects
- Engineered with germanium glass for maximum thermal sensory sensitivity
- Video output
- Glass-nylon composite construction
- Equipped with standard Weaver® rail and tripod mount for external power supplies or recording devices
- Run time of approx. 2 hours with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes carry case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, extra battery container and lens cleaning cloth
- Measures 7 9/10 x 3 2/5 x 2 1/3"l., weighs 16 3/5 ozs. (with batteries).