You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1119.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
The Edge GS 1x20 mm Night Vision Goggles by Pulsar®. Use as handheld or headmount for a clear, bright view of the nocturnal scene!
Designed for a wide array of uses... protection of industrial facilities and private property, patrolling, search and rescue, military and sports games, tourism, nocturnal walks on foot or bicycle... the included head mount makes these Night Vision Goggles as versatile as can be! Lack of visual magnification (1x) provides you with adequate spatial orientation and comfortable operation when in motion, as you're able to estimate distances to an object or between objects correctly.
IR power adjustment wheel and other control elements are located on top of the device for easy operation, while the IR illuminator's adjustable power converves energy for longer use. At the core of the Edge GS 1 x 20 NV Goggles is a unique combination of specially designed optics, CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube, and wide-angled five-lens eyepiece which provides lack of distortion and the highest edge-to-edge resolution performance.
And talk about durable... the housing is sealed, which allows it to be used in harsh conditions with no trouble. One other thing to love: an image intensifier tube protection system... once the luminance threshold level is exceeded, current feed to the tube is automatically reduced or fully ceased.The tech specs:
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective lens: 20mm
- Resolution (centre / edge FOV), lines / mm, min.: 42 / 36
- Angular field of view: 40°
- Viewing Range: 100 m
- Eyepiece adjustment, diopter: ±4
- Exit pupil: 4 mm
- Operating voltage: 3V(2xAAA)
- Min. operating time (IR off / on), hour: 50 / 20
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +40 °C
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 4.4" x 2.4"
- Weight of the unit: 23 ozs.
- Weight of the head mount: 7 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips