Your hunting doesn't end at sundown with a Pulsar® Digisight N960 Digital NV Rifle Scope mounted on your rifle. It uses special sensor technology and improved optics to provide twice the increased night sensitivity as previous models. The Digisight allows you to detect objects 20" tall at a distance of over 500 yards with a 3.5-14x magnification range so you'll know quickly whether to fire or pass even in low- (and no-) light situations.
And once you expand your hunting hours, the Pulsar can expand your rifle and ammo options as well by memorizing three different zero profiles for five different distances. And once you've completed a perfect shot, use the FREEZE function to save an image of the target into the scope memory and align the reticle without needing to keep your rifle immobile.
- Search a field of view increased by 30% over previous Digisight models
- Twice the nighttime sensitivity thanks to special sensor technology and reliable optics
- Variable magnification gradually increases and is displayed in a status bar at the bottom of view finder.
- Electronically displayed reticles in your choice of 11 different patterns with an illuminated center
- Save up to three zeroing profiles with the ability to apply a different reticle to each and zeroing for five different distances
- Bright light exposure protection allows the scope to be used during daytime
- Inclination angle warning lets you know if you are more than 5 degrees off level
- FREEZE function zeroing saves an image of the target into the scope memory and aligns the reticle of without needing to keep a rifle immobile
- Energy saving mode automatically turns off the rifle scope when it is in the inclined at 70° vertically and 30° horizontally for more than 10 seconds