Pulsar® Digisight N770 Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope.
Latest cutting-edge technology! Every blade of grass, twig and hair on your prey's hide will pop out in stark relief with this Pulsar® Digisight N770 Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope. A whole hunting ground laid bare, only for you. Simply put, it blows away previous-gen systems, so you can do the same to your night targets. And it's all in a sleek package, ready to own the night!
- Fine image quality and resolution
- One-shot zeroing
- Digital zoom brings the action in close
- Long eye relief
- Lightweight and durable housing for years of durable use
- Wireless remote control
- Includes weaver mount, 3 screws, hex-nut wrench, carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
- Camera resolution: 500 x 582 pixels
- Min / Max working illuminance: 0.0000... 30000
- Display type: MicroOLED
- Display resolution: VGA 640 x 480 pixels
- Display diagonal: 0.31"
- Magnification ratio: 1.33X
- Video IN / OUT availability: no/yes
- Pin type of video output: RCA
- Magnification: 4.5X (optical) / 6.75X (zoom)
- Lens diameter: 50mm
- Lens focus: 50mm
- Relative aperture (d / f'): 1:1
- Horizontal field of view: 5° (4.5X) / 3.25° (6.75X)
- Minimum focusing distance: 5.5m
- Eye relief: 67mm
- Exit pupil: 6mm
- Diopter adjustment: -5 to +3
- Focusing type of distance: internal
- Resolution: >55 lines per minute
- IR emitter type: Laser
- IR wavelength: 915nm
- Equivalent IR power: 75nm / 100nm / 125nm
- Beam divergence: 5.5°
- Range of detection: 450m
- Battery type: 4 AA (not included)
- Battery Life: 4 hours (without IR) / 3 hours (with IR).
Order yours today!