Pulsar® DFA75 Forward Night Vision Attachment turns your rifle scope into a night vision powerhouse!
Maybe you're a tactical marksman assigned to keep an unblinking eye through the moonless black... or a game seeker on the hog hunt of a lifetime. Whatever your mission is, this tough, compact and reliable Pulsar® DFA75 Forward Night Vision Attachment is soon to be your best friend. It's easy to attach and instantly turns your regular ol' rifle scope into a night vision wonder that's perfect for low-light conditions.
- Converts your rifle scope into a night vision scope
- Electronic windage / elevation adjustment for precise shooting
- Fine image quality and resolution
- Resistant to bright light exposure
- Modular laser IR illuminator with 3 step power adjustments
- Lightweight and durable housing
- Weather resistant
- Video output
- Glass lens material and glass-nylon composite body
- IPX3 weather-resistant rating
- Includes 915nm attachable laser IR illuminator, wireless remote control, protective cover, carrying case, spare battery container, video cable, lens cloth, and cover ring adapter
- Can be used as a 10X monocular (eyepiece not included)
- Camera type: VNA-535-PR-1
- Resolution (pixels): 500 x 582
- Display type: Micro OLEG MDP01A
- Display resolution (pixels): VGA 640 x 480
- Display diagonal: 0.31"
- Video output signal: CCIR / EIA
- Pin type of video output: Jack 3.5mm
- 1X magnification
- 50mm lens diameter
- 50mm lens focus
- Relative aperture (d/f'): 1:1
- F.O.V. (m@100m): 8.7
- 30mm exit pupil
- Resolution (lines per mm): 50
- Range of detection (with attachable laser illuminator): 400m
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 2 hours (without IR) or 1.5 hours (with IR)
- Horizontal click value (mm@100m): 13
- Horizontal click range (clicks / mm@100m): 80 / 1040
- Vertical click value (mm@100m): 13
- Vertical click range (clicks / mm@100m): 100 / 1300
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122° F.
- 6,000 joules shock resistance on rifled weapons
- Measures 6 x 3 x 4"h., weighs 22 ozs.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart.