Pulsar® Challenger GS Super 1+ 1x20 Night Vision Monocular.
Light up the night! This Pulsar® Night Vision Monocular features a single-switch button IR illuminator for use in low levels of ambient light, significantly increasing viewing distance. Housed in heavy-duty plastic, it's perfect for use in fog, heavy showers, dust, sand storms and other challenging conditions. Another key feature? It's outfitted with a 5-lens eyepiece which minimizes distortion and increases sharpness and contrast!
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Compact body for easy transportation
- Water and dust resistant
- IR illuminator
- Built-in tripod socket
- Hand-held and hands-free use
- Single switch button operation
- Includes carrying case and cleaning cloth
- Image tube type: CF-Super (1+)
- 1X magnification
- 20mm objective lens
- Resolution (lines per mm): 42
- 40° angular F.O.V.
- Max detection range: 100
- Eyepiece adjustment diopter: Â± 4
- Exit pupil: 6mm
- Eye relief: 12mm
- Runs on 1 CR123A battery
- Tripod mount: 1/4"
- Operating time: 50 hours (IR off) / 20 hours (IR on)
- Operating temperature: -4° - 104° F.
- Measures 6.4" x 3.1" x 2.2"h.