You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
Pulsar Challenger GS 3.5 x 50 mm Night Vision Scope. Use as goggles or a handheld device for a clear view of the nocturnal scene!
This low-light observer boasts a wide range of applications such as night orientation, tourism, hunting, guarding of industrial facilities and private property, military and sport games, patrolling and rescue operations. At the core of the Challenger GS 3.5 x 50 is the unique combination of specially designed optics and the CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube which ensure eye-popping edge-to-edge resolution and clear, distortion-free, geometrically precise images across the entire field of view!
Performs in any situation, too. The body of the device is hermetically sealed for use during inclement weather... fog, heavy shower, sand storms... you name it!
Equipped with a powerful infrared illuminator that can be used in insufficient illumination conditions for observation at over-average distances, the Pulsar Challenger also has a matching site to install auxiliary, more powerful, focusable IR Illuminators. The device and the built-in IR illuminator are switched on / off with a single switch., and the design of the switch prevents the IR illuminator from accidental activation (to avoid disclosure of the observer).More:
- Image Tube Type: CF-Super / EP-33-SF
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Resolution (centre / edge FOV), lines / mm: 42 / 36
- Angular field of view: 11°
- Max. Detection Range: 250 m
- Eyepiece adjustment, diopter: ±4
- Exit pupil: 6 mm
- Eye relief: 12 mm
- Operating voltage: 3V (1xCR123A)
- Tripod mount: 1 / 4 "
- Min. operating time (IR off / on), hour: 50 / 20
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +40 °C
- Degree of protection, IP code: IP46
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.1 x 2.2"
- Weight of the unit: 17.6 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips