Pulsar® 750R Digital Night Vision Scope. Observe with or without IR illuminator.
Sure, it has a built-in Laser IR illuminator. But SumLightTM substantially increases sensitivity of the CCD array. Therefore, you can see in low light without using the IR illuminator. Either way, you still get fine image quality and resolution. You can even record what you're seeing, with playback.
- Lightweight, durable composite housing
- SumLight for low-light observation without IR
- IPX4 water-resistant housing
- Resistant to bright light exposure
- Built-in recording with playback
- Built-in, high-power laser IR illuminator (780nm)
- Has a Weaver® rail for accessories
- Video output
- Easy-to-use interface
- 4X magnification
- 50mm lens focus
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 8.5'
- 12mm eye relief
- Camera resolution is 510 x 492 pixels
- Display resolution is 320 x 240 pixels
- Range of detection approx. 382 yds.
- 1/4" tripod mount
- Sony ICX-254AL, 1/3" CCD array, EIA
- Mini-SD memory card, case, strap, cable, cloth and tripod adapter included
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Model No. PL78033
- Approx. 7" x 3 1/3" x 3 2/3"h., 14 2/3 ozs.
Take it to the night, and order this Night Vision Scope today!