The strength and reliability you need, ready to adapt to the terrain. Legs move independently in a variety of positions to keep your crosshairs on target. Legs can move into a 45° position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90° position, or facing directly to the front or back. This model was additionally hardened to SOCOM military specs. 40% stronger, with non-rotating legs and pivot limiting for an even more solid shooting experience.
- Made to SOCOM military specifications
- Mounts to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever
- Locks securely in 4 different positions... stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward
- 4.75" to 9.0" height adjustment
- 15° +/- of preloaded Pan
- 15° +/- of preloaded Cant
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- T6061 aluminum, hard anodized black
- Durable rubber feet
- Black, 14 ozs.
- Made in the USA