Add a fine-tuned, customized feel to your AR with this PRS Precision Adjustable Stock. It's built extremely tough, so you can adjust for both comb height and length of pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand tough operational environments. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil while allowing easy, tool-free adjustments. The aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact. And the rubber butt pad prevents slippage for optimal accuracy, even when wearing body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced-strength aluminum butt plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt pad prevents slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny rail with removable cover
- Max length 10.45-11.45"
- 1" length of pull adjustment range
- 3/4" cheek height adjustment range
- Weighs approx. 1.68 lbs.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations-controlled product
- Made in the USA