From one of the largest official suppliers of the U.S. Military, heavy-duty ACU britches as worn by active duty personnel! The Army Combat Uniform replaced the Battle Dress Uniform in 2004, and featured a number of improvements, including more gear pockets and a whole new camo style.
- 65/35 polyester / cotton ripstop fabric is NIR compliant
- Sewn to military specification FQ / PD 07-14A
- Shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit (or course they can also be worn with the standard 2" belt)
- Button fly
- Reinforced seat for added durability
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Machine wash / dry.
Fall in line and order now!