You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Portable Winch Co. PCW5000-HK Portable Gas-powered Winch Hunting Kit.
Powered by Honda®'s 50cc 4-stroke engine, the PCW5000 Winch delivers great reliability, but with the added benefit of easy portability. Easy to carry, the PCW5000 can be attached to any anchor point: a tree, a stump, a vehicle, you name it... making it perfect for hunters, foresters, boaters, and quad riders.
Thanks to the capstan design, there is no limit to rope length. When the engine is running, the capstan drum is always turning -- you simply have to pull on the rope to apply friction to pull the load. You'll be able to pull WHAT you want, WHERE you want, with constant pull power!
It also comes with a nice assortment of hunting accessories to help you retrieve and lift big game, clear paths, etc. It also includes the Custom Molded Transport Case for safe storage and protection.
- Max pulling force: 2,200 lbs.
- Engine: 4-stroke Honda GX-50cc
- Brake: Anti-reversing roller clutch bearing
- Speed: 40 ft. per minute
- Rope: Double-braided polyester (min. - 3/8", max. - 5/8"), unlimited length (not included)
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Size: 14 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 14 1/2"
- Aluminum alloy gearbox, with heat-treated 3-stage spur gears, oil bath lubricated
- CE certified
- Includes polyester sling.
- PCW5000 Portable Gas-powered Winch
- PCA-0100 Custom Hard-side Transport Case
- PCA-1213M DBP Rope (1/2" x 328')
- PCA-1259 2-Pk. Polyester Slings (3 3/8" x 8')
- PCA-1274 2-Pk. Stainless Steel Swing Side Snatch Blocks
- PCA-1261 Hitch Plate Winch Anchor (fits towing balls up to 2" diam.)
- PCA-1276 4-Pk. Steel Oval Locking Chambers
- PCA-1282 Grab Hook (5/16") with Latch and 3 Chain Links
- PCA-1281 Safety Hook with Latch
- PCA-1372 HPPE High-performance Polyethylene Rope Choker (3/8" x 7')
- PCA-1256 Medium Rope Bag with Shoulder Straps.
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips