You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
The end of the Cold War allowed many Soviet satellite nations to rise up and challenge their oppressive Communist governments. For the People's Republic of Poland, this challenge came in the form of worker's strikes and other civil unrest. Pacification of the crowds was attempted under a brutal system of martial law. But the continued protests and the failure to contain them led to the creation of a new state: the Republic of Poland in December of 1989.
As seen facing rioters throughout the streets of Warsaw.
These Riot Shields are pre-tested by Polish Police, and there's sure to be a sense of history found in every knock and scrape. Hardened plastic shell is both lightweight for easy handling and very tough against a host of improvised attacks. Padded holder and arm brace allow the officer to easily control the Shield as well as retain possession of it during the most chaotic crowd situations.
- Polish military police issue
- Tough, hardened plastic shield offers top riot-style protection
- Foam padded holder for comfort
- Arm brace on back for added comfort
Get yours ONLINE today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 663080
- Material: Molded plastic
- Size: 31 x 21"
- Country of origin: Poland
- Condition: Used, in very good shape
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips