Patriot Ordnance Factory® Revolution .308 Win./7.62 NATO Semi-automatic AR-10 Rifle
The new .308 Rifle that handles like a 5.56…because it's the same size and weight as one! This isn’t a stripped down rifle that’s saving weight by making extra cuts or lacking the battle rifle features to which you’re accustomed. POF worked its magic into the Revolution by using a 5.56 bolt carrier tweaked to handle the .308 round, as well as a number of other 5.56 components.
These include the charging handle, cam pin, and buffer, as well as their innovative heat sink barrel nut and Modular Railed Receiver. All internal components are housed in the same fully ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower and MRR upper receiver—allowing for a shorter overall receiver size and reduced weight. You get .308 horsepower in a scant 7.3-pound package the size of a standard AR-15.
- Built on the completely ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower receiver
- Nitride heat-treated chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined for absolute accuracy
- 5-position gas system allows the user to restrict, and even shut off, this extra back pressure by simply rotating the gas plug
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor for no-fail extraction
- Oversized triple port muzzle brake helps fight muzzle rise
- MRR Modular Railed Receiver is a two-piece system (receiver and handguard): the free-floating handguard slides directly onto the upper's "backbone," keeping weight of accessories off the barrel
- Single-stage, drop-in 4.5-lb. trigger
- One-piece high phosphate nickel-coated 5.56 bolt carrier design helps reduce carrier tilt
- Mission First Tactical® collapsible stock and pistol grip
- 5/8x24 barrel threading
- Made in the USA with components and materials sourced from American companies
- Includes one 20-rd. Magpul® magazine