Patriot Ordnance Factory® ReVoltTM Light 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. Bolt Action AR-15 Rifle
The ReVoltTM Rifle takes the fully-ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower, E2 dual extraction, and a number of other innovations from POF's semi-auto AR-15s—and puts it all into a straight-pull Bolt Action Rifle capable of long-rance accuracy.
The ReVolt features the same one-piece phosphate nickel-coated bolt carrier POF uses in their semi-auto ARs, but with a topside "pocket" to interface with the straight-pull bolt. The throw is very short, and can easily be worked with either hand without disrupting your firing position. It comes outfitted with the ultra-durable, 5R-rifled, nitride heat-treated barrel and triple-port muzzle brake for pinpoint accuracy.
The ReVolt shares the look and fire control operations you're used to in a standard AR platform rifle, minimizing your training time and maximizing your efficiency. One other important feature is worth noting: the ReVolt Rifle features a captive front pivot pin that allows the upper and lower to open up but NOT come apart, so it's more likely to be legal in a state with tougher gun laws.
- Ambidextrous charging handle is actually a straight-pull bolt with short throw for easy manipulation without disrupting your shooting position
- Built on the completely ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower receiver, providing classic AR controls
- Nitride heat-treated 18.5" chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined, 5R rifled, fluted and Melonite-finished for absolute accuracy and durability
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor for no-fail extraction
- Oversized triple port muzzle brake helps fight muzzle rise
- MRR Modular Railed Receiver is a two-piece system (receiver and handguard): the free-floating handguard slides directly onto the upper's "backbone," keeping weight of accessories off the barrel
- NP3TM electroless nickel alloy and Teflon coating on the receivers helps to provide lubricity and corrosion resistance
- Drop-in EFP (Enhanced Finger Placement) trigger naturally guides the tip of your finger to the same resting place for a precise, smooth, consistent pull that breaks clean at 4 lbs.
- Luth-AR MBA-1 stock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek rise, and weighs just 1.26 lbs.
- Mission First Tactical® grip
- Made in the USA with components and materials sourced from American companies
- Includes one 10-rd. magazine