Patriot Ordnance Factory® Renegade 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Semi-auto AR-15 Rifle
Patriot Ordnance's "basic" carbine is anything but basic, with features that go far beyond the low entry barrier that many manufacturers call "mil-spec." The heat sink barrel nut dissipates heat quicker than any system on the market, while the Dictator 9-position adjustable gas block lets you tune this rifle to be as smooth and flat-shooting as possible, no matter the load.
The 14.5" Renegade rail with M-LOK compatibility and 4 integrated QD slots provides maximum comfort, hand placement, and accessory mounting options. Topped off with a 16.5" nitride heat treated barrel, you have a 1 MOA guaranteed rifle suited for any patriot. The battle-worn finish gives it a unique look.
- Nitride heat-treated 16.5" chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined for absolute accuracy
- DIctator 9-position gas block lets you tune your rifle to the exact operating speed it should be
- Patented oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- 14.5" free-floating Renegade forend is lightweight and M-Lok compatible on 3 sides
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor
- 6-positon Mission First Tactical® stock
- Anti-tilt buffer tube features "carrier cradle" extensions to ensure that the carrier is always supported even when the bolt is fully forward
- Nitride heat-treated BCG
- 1/2x28 threaded barrel
- Made in the USA with components and materials sourced from American companies only
- Includes one Mission First Tactical® 30-rd. magazine