Patriot Ordnance Factory® P415 Hybrid 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Semi-auto Rifle
The original P415 was engineered over 10 years ago to be virtually unstoppable in unfavorable conditions. The Rifle has proven itself over and over again, passing grueling torture tests and meltdowns with flying colors. The secret? Its rock-solid gas piston operating system, which keeps heat and carbon out of the action, where they can cause fouling and reliability issues.
With the P415 Hybrid, the outstanding gas piston Rifle is more affordable than ever. By utilizing mil-spec components in key areas like the A3 collapsible mil-spec stock, A2 pistol grip, and standard GI trigger group, Patriot Ordnance® was able to cut cost significantly. So you can get your hands on a top-level AR at a price that's easier to stomach.
- Nitride heat-treated 16.5" chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined for absolute accuracy
- POF 5-position gas system allows the user to restrict, and even shut off, this extra back pressure by simply rotating the gas plug
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor for no-fail extraction
- MRR Modular Railed Receiver is a two-piece system (receiver and handguard): the free-floating handguard slides directly onto the upper's "backbone," keeping weight of accessories off the barrel
- One-piece high phosphate nickel-coated bolt carrier design helps reduce carrier tilt
- Anti-tilt buffer tube
- A3 collapsible stock
- GI trigger group
- Premium Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Made in the USA with components and materials sourced from American companies
- Includes one 20-rd. magazine