Patriot Ordnance Factory® P308 Edge SPR .308 Win./7.62 NATO Semi-auto AR-10 Rifle
The original P-Series Rifle was engineered over 10 years ago to be virtually unstoppable in unfavorable conditions. The Rifle has proven itself over and over again, passing grueling torture tests and meltdowns with flying colors. The secret? It's a combination of rock-solid gas piston operating system, which keeps heat and carbon out of the action, and E2 technology, which uses gas pressure to break the seal between chamber and case for no-fail extraction.
The all-new P308 Edge SPR delivers that same life-and-death reliability…but in a much lighter package. To minimize weight and maximize shooter comfort, the new P308 Edge features the redesigned Edge handguard, reducing the size from the original by nearly 20%. Complete ambidextrous fire controls, free-floating Modular Railed Receiver, and numerous internal improvements make it the pinnacle of all-purpose 7.62 sporting rifles.
The upper and lower feature a specially made NP3TM coating—a combination of electroless nickel alloy and Teflon®. The result is a smooth, perfectly even, self-lubricating surface inside and out that prevents friction, wear, and corrosion unlike anything else on the market.
- Built on the completely ambidextrous Gen 4 billet lower receiver
- Upper and lower feature a special NP3TM electroless nickel alloy and Teflon coating to provide lubricity and corrosion resistance
- Nitride heat-treated chrome alloy barrel is precision-machined for absolute accuracy
- POF gas system allows the user to restrict, and even shut off, this extra back pressure by simply rotating the gas plug
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut delivers 17 times more heat dissipation than a standard AR, and adds significant rigidity to the overall platform
- E2 dual-extraction technology allows gas pressure to assist the extractor for no-fail extraction
- Oversized triple port muzzle brake helps fight muzzle rise
- MRR Modular Railed Receiver is a two-piece system (receiver and handguard): the free-floating handguard slides directly onto the upper's "backbone," keeping weight of accessories off the barrel
- Single-stage, drop-in 4-lb. trigger with custom-fit stainless KNS PrecisionTM Anti-Walk Pins
- One-piece high phosphate nickel-coated bolt carrier design helps reduce carrier tilt
- Roller cam pin reduces friction and drag in the action
- Anti-tilt buffer tube
- Luth-AR MBA stock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek weld
- Mission First Tactical® pistol grip
- 5/8x24 barrel threading
- Made in the USA with components and materials sourced from American companies
- Includes one 20-rd. Magpul® magazine