Show those paper targets no mercy!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $311.59 Non-Member $327.99
- Buyer's Club $275.49 Non-Member $289.99
- Buyer's Club $548.14 Non-Member $576.99
- Buyer's Club $308.79 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $357.19 Non-Member $375.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $553.84 Non-Member $582.99
- Buyer's Club $10.92 Non-Member $11.49
- Buyer's Club $157.69 Non-Member $165.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
- Lock and load this PMC Bronze .308 Winchester® FMJBT Ammo and witness its straight-shooting paper-punching power. Whether you're having a blast at the range or just plinking in your backlot, this .308 Winchester® Ammo is ready, willing and incredibly able. Show up your friends with shot-after-shot reliable accuracy. Unleash the sizzle and have more fun at the range.
About PMC Ammo.
PMC ammunition is loaded in new brass cases with boxer primers. This ammunition is non-corrosive and is loaded to SAAMI specifications. Each of these rounds complies with MIL SPEC. All PMC ammunition is reloadable. Rifle ammunition may have crimped military primers. In reloading, the crimped first needs to be removed before a new primer can be inserted. Most major reloading companies can provide a tool to accomplish this operation.
- Reloadable, brass case
- Non-corrosive, boxer primer
- Current production
- Item Number: 161321
- Caliber: .308 Winchester®
- Bullet Weight: 147 grain
- Bullet Type: Full metal jacket boat tail
- Case: Brass
- Primer: Boxer
- Reloadable: Yes
- Corrosive: No
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,751 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,428 ft.-lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 308B/AK
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips