PARA USA Pro Competition 1911 Pistol. Sure shooting, ready to punch some paper!
The iconic American semi-auto. Made by American hands, with precision-engineered parts, PARA® takes the legacy of the 1911 and brings it forward to the modern age. Each pistol is hand-assembled and fine-tuned by dedicated craftsmen in PARA's facilities in North Carolina.
- Protected by Black Ionbond PVD, one of the most durable finishes on the planet
- EGW HD extractor
- Oversized, flared ejection port
- Beavertail grip safety
- Skeletonized match-grade trigger
- Match grade ramped 5" barrel
- Includes 2 8-rd. mags
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 8 + 1
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: VZ® Operator® machined G10
- Sights: adjustable target rear, fiber optic front
- Overall length: 8.5"
- Overall weight: 40 ozs.