You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $28.79 Non-Member $31.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $18.09 Non-Member $20.09
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $12.99 Non-Member $14.39
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
True camouflage for the serious hunter. Outfitter Tuff® Trebark® Nylon Zip-off Pants. BIG BUCKS OFF!
Must-have bowhunting camo! When it comes to camouflage, roots run deep for Trebark®. Back to 1972, in fact. Trebark's founder, Jim Crumley, wanted to be able to hunt more effectively in the forests of his home state of Virginia.
Unhappy with traditional military camo, he began, simply enough, by dabbing splotches of brown dye on some gray work clothes to match his surroundings. After 2 years of increased hunting success, he meticulously applied a bark pattern with magic marker. The original printed Trebark was created in 1980. And modern camouflage, the dress code of the hunter, was born.
Now you can own this famed camo pattern in the form of 6-pocket Zip-off Pants. We recommend you get both for a complete camo top and bottom suit. Right now, you can join the posse and SAVE BIG BUCKS, due to our special buy! Machine wash / dry. Imported.
- 100% nylon shell
- Elastic-band waist with snap and adjustable nylon belt with quick-lock buckle
- Zip fly
- 2 hand pockets
- 2 rear inset pockets with zip closure
- 2 front patch pockets with grip-strip flap closure and drainage ports
- Adjustable grip-strip ankles fit over boots
- In hot weather, zip off the legs to form cool Shorts with a 6" inseam.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips