You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Details & Specs
Outdoor Water Solutions 20' Pheasants Forever Galvanized 3-Legged Windmill cleans ponds from as far as 1,000 feet away... even with minimal wind.
Officially licensed Pheasants Forever branded Windmill aerates from the bottom up to clean ponds as large as 3 acres, in winds as low-speed as 3-5 mph... with a portion of each sale used to fund upland habitat restoration. Set up this electricity-free Windmill Aeration System as far as 1,000 feet away from your pond or lake! A water Aeration System like this also adds oxygen (the most important requirement for clean water) and prevents pond stratification, which limits fish kills and keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting.
Features a self-governing 73" head, the largest in the industry, that performs even in low-speed wind and turns out of high-speed wind for protection. System includes Windmill, 100' of 1/2" polytubing and airstone with backflow valve.Useable energy:
- BalCam technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Large check valves and upgraded 1/2" air line for handling increased air flow
- 5-year warranty on compressor bearings, piston and crankshaft 3-year warranty on Windmill (parts only)
- Windmill manufactured in the USA from high-quality 18-gauge galvanized steel
- Compressor produces a high air output of up to 4.5 CFM of air, at a rated 30 PSI for maximum aeration ability, even in ultra-deep water
- Recommended accessories include 1/2" weighted air line, tower hinges, extra air stone diffusers, 2 and 3-way selector valves, freeze control kits, air stone housing buckets and air stone duck decoy markers
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 51"l. x 19"w. x 24"h., and Weighs approx. 266 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips