Otter OutdoorsTM XT650 Cabin 2-man Ice Shelter. Perfection on ice.
So what makes OtterTM the choice of seasoned ice vets? It starts with the oversized square-tube frame - the cornerstone of Otter's toughness - and 1-Pc. roto-molded sled. Add in a dual-layer thermal shell that eliminates the need for a black-out coating and reduces condensation, and finish it off with foam-padded bench seating, sealable top vents, and crack-resistant windows, and you're looking at the best in comfort, quality and - most importantly - value.The features:
- Fully-sewn and quilted dual-layer 650D thermal shell eliminates the need for black-out coating, and helps reduce condensation
- Oversized square tube aluminum frame with anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide system for easy set-up
- Custom Trim-Lock system attaches house to sled in 30 seconds
- Foam-padded 48.5" bench seat provides all-day comfort. Seat flips up for easy access to gear below
- Flip-over design allows you to use it in multiple positions - even on its side
- Rugged 1-Pc. roto-molded sled
- Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
- Sewn-in crack-resistant windows
- 2 sealable top vents for ventilation
- Interior storage pouch
- Includes 4 wind support poles for extreme conditions.
- Built for 2 anglers
- Measures 64" l. x 84" w. x 72.5" h., offering 22 sq. ft. of floor space
- Collapsed size is 64" l. x 36" d. x 23.5" d.
- Weighs 95 lbs.