Otter OutdoorsTM Pro XT1200 Cabin 2-man Ice Shelter. High-end warmth, quality and comfort for 2 .
It's a big decision when you're buying an ice shelter. Not a hard one, though. You know by now that you get what you pay for. No cutting corners. No wannabe, look-alike knockoffs. You want the real deal. The one you know is gonna do what it says it will and then surprise you with smart details you get to discover.
That's OtterTM's philosophy, and boy did they deliver with the new Pro XT1200 Cabin 2-man Shelter. Start with the legendary Otter Pro Sled... roto-molded and designed specifically for ice fishing. Then add the strongest aluminum frame available. Top it off with the elite, re-designed XT1200 Xtreme Full Thermal Shell - the most durable on the market. Add it all up, and you've got a Shelter that leaves the competition on ice.Here's the whole story:
- Fully-sewn and quilted 1200D Xtreme Thermal Shell, high-loft for maximum insulation
- Oversized square tube aluminum frame with anodized receiver tubes and ultra-glide system for easy set-up
- Custom Trim-Lock system attaches house to sled in 30 seconds
- Roto-molded sled with exclusive cross-link seating system and multi-directional deluxe padded swivel bucket seat
- Molded-in hitch pockets - no drilling or extra parts required to attach optional hitch
- Flip-over, portable style with telescoping square tube frame for use in multiple positions
- Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
- Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows with insulated covers
- Packages include four wind support poles for extreme conditions.
- Built for 2 anglers
- Measures 66" l. x 84" w. x 70.5" h., offering 22 sq. ft. of space
- Collapsed size: 66" l. x 36" w. x 20" h. for easy transport
- Weighs 103 lbs.