Colder than 32ºF? Lesser backpack stoves might gasp and wheeze in those conditions. The Optimus Vega welcomes the opportunity to ignite its burning power. Just invert the fuel canister and it'll keep the soup going down to -4°F. If you need a turbo boost in your boiling time, kick it into 4-season mode and pare down the cooking time by 20%. This high-output burner Stove has the lowest profile in its class, yet exceeds in its stability. So throw on that large pot and simmer to your heart's content with its precise flame control. Set up the included windscreen to keep big breezes away from your backcountry delicacy.
- Fuel canister inverts for a more direct feed to burner, improving cold-weather and low-fuel performance
- Weighs a mere 6.28 oz., making it one of the lightest in its class
- Has the lowest center of gravity in its product class for incredible stability
- Foldable, sturdy pot supports can easily hold a 4-quart cook pot
- Windscreen and low profile offer ideal wind resistance while cooking
- Cook in "efficiency mode" with the canister upright
- Cook with the canister upside-down for "4-season mode"
- Precise flame control lets you simmer without burning
- Windshield adjusts to 2 sizes to fit different cook pots
- Rounded corners on windshield make for easier handling
- Kit includes Stove, stove bag, windfoil, and user manual
Put that fire in your belly!