You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $9.00 Non-Member $10.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Ontario Knife® SP8 10" Survival Machete. A pound and a half of heavy metal for chopping, clearing, hacking and more!
Call it the ultimate "SHTF" blade... because there aren't many other tools you'd rather have on your back in an emergency than this capable warrior! Baton wood with ease, clear brush... heck, you could probably build yourself a whole log cabin with it, given enough time.
- 10" blade is high-grade 1095 carbon steel, flat-ground, with black powder-coat finish
- Blade is a substantial 0.26" thick
- Hardness: 53-58 HRC
- Rugged Kraton handle
- Proudly made in the USA
- Measures 15" long overall, weighs 23 ozs. Includes leather/Cordura nylon sheath.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips