You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
Olympic Arms® UMAR-22250 .22-250 Semi-automatic Rifle
That's right... an AR-15 that shoots .22-250 cartridges. And made to be accurate, round after round. Take a look and you'll see what sets this Olympic Arms UMAR above the rest.
- Modified UMAR AR-15 lower receiver magazine well. Designed specifically for the UMAR magazines to accept the venerable .22-250 caliber and long WSSM loads.
- Threaded bolt catch hole: designed for a quick and easy change of your bolt catch between standard 5.56 magazine and the UMAR magazines
- All modified UMAR lower receivers can also readily accept every standard AR-15 upper and caliber option. The UMAR lower is applicable to all AR-15 calibers from .22 LR and 5.56 NATO, to the WSSM and .22-250 calibers. Just swap the upper, the magazine and the bolt catch (if needed)
- 24" button-rifled bull barrel
- Long-life non-chromed bore
- Crown muzzle
- 5-round billet aluminum magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644507
- Caliber: .22-250 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel material: 416 stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:14"
- Stock: A2 with trapdoor
- Upper receiver: Forged flat-top with Picatinny rail
- Sights (front / rear): Gas block with Picatinny rail front
- Handguard: Free-floating aluminum tube with rails
- Overall length: 42.5"
- Overall weight: 9.41 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: UMAR22250
- UPC: 400008870016
Olympic Arms UMAR-22250, Semi-automatic, .22-250, 5 rounds Round Capacity is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Randy from Its a Shooter A very accurate gun MOA with factory ammo haven't reloaded for it yet, the mag well works well but the magazine itself is the reason I didn't give it 5 stars for quality , the last round won't eject because the follower rises so far up that it catches it ! I'll be contacting Oly about the issue hopefully they have a fix as this isn't good for the magazine or the ejector . Otherwise it is a great shooting gun , I put a trigger kit in it even though the stock trigger wasn't bad at all , I had ordered the kit at the same time as the gun so went ahead and used it. I put about 60 rounds through it after break in , Hornady superformance and its shoots them MOA or less out to 300 yards which is as far as I've shot it so far.Fit and finish are really good , a nice looking AR. make sure you clean it well before firing as they put a lot of grease inside ! A really nice gun for the priceDate published: 2016-08-29
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips