Hands-free illumination! The Olympia Explorer Series Headlamp is made from lightweight aluminum and is perfect for working under the car, exploring caves, walking to your tree stand, and more. It has 4 light settings and pumps out a bright 100 lumens for easy illumination! Plus, the light can be operated manually or with IR sensor activation!
- CREE XP-C LED bulb pumps out 100 lumens
- Pivoting head puts the beam right where you need it
- Can be operated manually or with IR sensor activation
- Sensor activation operation: white LED turns on / off with a wave of the hand (red LED light remains on)
- 4 light settings: high (100 lumens), low (5 lumens), red LED (5 lumens), and SOS
- Battery life: high (21 hours), low (185 hours), red LED (40 hours), and SOS (110 hours)
- Water and impact resistant design for years of durable use
- Red rear light on battery case for safety indication
- Smooth dimming control
- Complies with ANSI FL 1 Standard
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (included)
Order right away!