You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $32.39 Non-Member $35.99
- Non-Member $150.09
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
- Product Summary
Nikon® Monarch HG 10x42 Binoculars are designed and built in the same manner you approach outdoors activities: by pushing boundaries. No field is too vast or hill to high when you have the right equipment along with you. The optical system of the MONARCH is built around the ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and multilayer prism coatings to reduce the color fringing and chromatic aberrations and increase contrast and resolution. 20 years of MONARCH ATB-building has lead to the most advanced MONARCH. Ever.Building the Ultimate All Terrain Binocular
MONARCH HG enhances every moment you spend in the field by providing worry-free performance. When you look through the ED glass and adjust the center focus, Nikon's Field Flattener Lens System takes a wide field of view and provides a sharp, clear view to the lens periphery. When you combine those features with with adjustable eyecups, long eye relief and locking diopter control, you're getting maximum performance with a minimal amount of adjustments.Stronger. Lighter. More Agile.
When you pack a field bag, ask two questions. First, does it work? Second, is it lightweight. The MONARCH HG answers both with a resounding YES! The die-cast magnesium alloy body provides optimum strength, impact resiliency and reduced weight. The slim body design is covered with rubberized panels to provide a sure grip is wet and dry conditions. It also helps to protect the scratch-resistant objective and eyepiece lenses. A nitrogen-filled body resists water pressure to a depth of 16.4 for up to 10 minutes as well as fogging even in low-pressure environments with altitudes over 16,000'.
- Extra Low Dispersion glass corrects issues that cause color fringing to deliver contrast-rich, high-resolution images
- Multilayer coating on all lens and prisms achieves a higher level of light transfer for natural color fidelity
- Phase correction prism coating enhances resolution and contrast
- Magnesium alloy body provides the durability you require and lightness you'll appreciate
- Locking diopter lets you keeps your setting consistent
- Long eye-relief and wide pupillary distance provide a comfortable eye position
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 699433
- Magnification: 10x
- Focusing system: Center focus
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 5.2"w.
- F.O.V. at 1,000 yds.: 362'
- Eye relief: 17mm
- Relative brightness: 17.6
- Interpupillary distance adjustment: 56-74mm
- Waterproof: Up to 16.4ft for 10min
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 16028
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips