You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.95
- Buyer's Club $349.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Non-Member $429.99
- Non-Member $1199.95
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $32.39 Non-Member $35.99
- Non-Member $150.09
- Details & Specs
The Nikon® MONARCH 7i VR Laser Rangefinder puts a trio of technologies in your hand that deliver unshakeable results. First, the Optical VR (Vibration Reduction) System gives you rock-solid target acquisition and ranging precision by reducing image vibrations up to 80% and aligning the laser beam for faster more precise ranging. Your hand might shake, but not your confidence.
Next, Nikon MONARCH 7i VR Laser Rangefinders incorporate ID (Incline/Decline) Technology to provide a new degree of accuracy for the horizontal distance to your target even when ranging up or down inclines as steep as 89°.
Finally, Tru-Target Technology lets you decide between a First Target Priority Mode for the exact distance to the closest object in a group or Distant Target Priority when you need to know the range to an object located behind tall grass or brush.
- Optical VR Technology reduces the effects of hand movement to give you faster target acquisition and return more accurate readings
- ID Technology takes the ups and downs out of getting an accurate distance reading even when your target is on an incline or decline of up 89°
- Tru-Target Technology lets you range between the closest with First Target Priority mode or the farthest among a group with Distant Target Priority readings
- HYPER READ display returns results quickly regardless of distance
- Switch easily between either Horizontal or Straight distance display modes for readings between 8 to 1,000 yards
- High-quality 6x monocular uses a multilayer coating to deliver clear, bright image
The future of more accurate rangefinding is in your hands! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 699429
- Measurement range: 8–1000 yds.
- Distance display: Increment 0.1yd.
- Accuracy: ±0.5yds. (shorter than 700yd.), ±1 yd. (700yd. and over)
- Magnification: 6x
- Effective Objective Diameter: 21mm
- Actual Field of View: 7.5°
- Exit Pupil: 3.5mm
- Eye Relief: 18mm
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 3.0" x 1.9"w.
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (without battery)
- Power Source: CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
- Laser: Class 1M
- Auto power shut-off: equipped after 8 sec.
- Mfg. Number: 16210
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips