You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $2799.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
- Product Summary
It's clear why choosing a Nikon MONARCH 16-48x60 Angled Body Spotting Scope gives you a better look at your world. The new MONARCH Fieldscope pushes long-range viewing capability to an entirely new level for open-country hunters and long-range shooters. Nikon optical technologies are engineered for incredibly bright, clear, high resolution images across the entire viewing field, and make long days of glassing both satisfying and strain-free. The innovative Optimized Focusing System varies the amount of movement necessary for distance vs. close-focus viewing and the tough, lightweight aluminum alloy construction assures you of a lifetime of high performance optical capability, mechanical precision and all-out ruggedness.Field Flattener Lens System pushes sharp images all the way to the edge
The innovative Field Flattener Lens System ensures absolutely sharp images across your entire field of view. By correcting the curvature of field aberration that occurs when focusing on the center of the viewing field, Nikon’s Field Flattener Lens System provides consistent, edge-to-edge sharpness. Nikon focused on technology to let you focus on target identification with an exceptionally sharp, clear image throughout the entire field of view.Advanced Apochromat Optical System
Nikon’s ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass ensures a contrast-rich and color-faithful field of view. By designing the entire optical system from the ground up, Nikon’s Advanced Apochromat Optical System corrects not only chromatic aberrations of red, blue and green but also violet chromatic aberration to the furthest limits of the visible light range. The result is unimaginably sharp, high-contrast views.
- Field Flattener Lens System gives you consistent edge-to-edge sharpness by correcting aberrations that occur during focusing
- Advanced Apochromat Optical System incorporates ED Glass to eliminate color fringing and ensure contrast-rich and color-faithful images
- Multilayer coating on all lens and prism surfaces optimize light transmission and reduce the flare and ghosting in backlit situations
- Optimized focusing uses fine focus for distant viewing and coarser adjustments for nearby subjects
- Porro prism offers complete reflectivity with no loss of light
- Aluminum alloy body provides durability and ease of operation
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 699436
- Magnification: 16-48x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
- Field of View @ 1000 yds: 135'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10.8'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.8mm
- Relative Brightness: 14.4
- Eye Relief: 16.1 mm
- Close focusing distance: 16.4'
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Dimensions: 10.3" x 3.7"
- Weight: 44.4 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 16102
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips