Combine 100 years of optical ingenuity with the superior glass and innovative materials and you have the Nikon® M-TACTICAL 1-4x24mm Rifle Scope. The multi-coated optical system reduces reflection to maximize light transmission, brightness and contrast. The MK1-MOA reticle provides ranging, holdover and windage corrections. Paired with spring-loaded windage and elevation knobs with instant zero-reset and directional indicators you get an easy method for performing in-the-field adjustments. The 30mm aircraft grade aluminum tube with Type-III hard anodized finish provides shockproof construction shrugs off the recoil of hard hitting calibers.
- Fully multi-coated optics use an anti-relfective coating to deliver maximum light transmission, brightness and constrast
- New MK1-MOA reticle with asymetrical design estimates range, target size, wind-drift and elevation holdover at extreme distances
- Nitrogen purging for fogproof reliability and O-ring sealed for to lock out moisture
- Spring-loaded instant-zero reset turrets have directional indicators for easy reference when making adjustments
- Quick focus eyepiece uses a smooth-turning aluminum ring with rubberized eye guard to create a crisp reticle image
- 30mm aircraft grade aluminum tube constuction uses a Type-III hard anodized finish for maximum strength