When testing the limits in long range shooting, a Nikon® BLACK FX1000 4-16x50mm Rifle Scope will match you step for step. The multi-coated first focal plane optical system maximizes light transmission to deliver razor sharp images to your eye. The glass-etched illuminated FX-MRAD reticle is designed to optimize the sight picture and provide ranging, holdover and windage corrections. Paired with precise high-speed turrets and an all-new Return-to-Zero integral zero-stop, this proprietary design is easy-to-set up and retain zero until you change it. The 30mm aircraft grade aluminum tube with Type-III hard anodized finish provides shockproof construction to shrug off the recoil of hard hitting calibers.
- Fully multi-coated optics use an anti-relfective coating to deliver maximum light transmission, brightness and constrast
- Glass-etched FX-MRAD reticle created for the first focal plane optical system optimizes your sight picture and provides ranging, holdover and windage corrections
- Illumination control has OFF switch between each one of 10 levels for quick, easy adjustments
- Side focus parallax knob location allows adjustment without having to change shooting position
- Nitrogen purging for fogproof reliability and O-ring sealed for to lock out moisture
- Exposed elevated turrets are engraved for readability and have directional indicators for no-mistake adjustments
- 30mm aircraft grade aluminum tube constuction uses a Type-III hard anodized finish for maximum strength