When night falls, keep your expectations high with Night Owl Optics NightShot Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope. Plinking, paint-ball and shooting enthusiasts now have an ideal optic to mount on a favorite firearm or crossbow. Gen 1 quality, high resolution 640x480 display and a frame rate of 30 FPS gives you a clear choice for nighttime accuracy. Built-in infrared illuminator, 100 yard detection range along with windage and elevation adjustments make the Nightshot Digital Rifle Scope ideal for non-magnums up to .30 caliber.
- Get 1 night vision quality gives you a typical nighttime range of 100 yards
- Windage and elevation controls adjust by 1/4 MOA at 50 yards
- Hi-res 640x480 display and frame rate of 30 fps
- Compatible for use with the following rifle ammo: below .30 caliber (magnum or non-magnum) and .30 caliber non-magnum
- Three reticles (Crosshair, German #4 style, Circle Dot) are visible in either white or black
- Weaver mount for use on non-magnums up to .30 cal
NOTE:</b> This scope is optimized for guns with an approximate 2.0 to 2.5-inch distance from the center-line of scope to the center-line of barrel. If your rail is significantly higher, you may need a picatinny riser (20 MOA for example) to bring the impact point down. Some MSRs may have higher than normal center-line dimensions of bore to rifle scope. Weaver rails on traditional-style bolt or lever-action) rifles, without a higher than normal condition should not require an adaptor.