You May Also Like
- Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Non-Member $649.95
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Top-end precision for the tactical edge! U.S. Military Counter SniperTM 2-16x44mm Scope, BIG BUCKS OFF!
Introducing elite optics for top-gun marksmen. 100% waterproof, 100% submersible, specifically designed for military sharpshooters. No expense was spared incorporating all the top elements money can buy to ensure precision accuracy, especially in harsh conditions. Now we "civvies" can nab this rare offer of a military overrun at mind-boggling savings!
- Pure optical glass has nearly triple the light transmission area of other designs.
- Objective has 24-step Bertrillium-ZantitiumTM multi-coated optics for dusk, dawn, shadow-enhanced transmission
- Shockproof to more than 5,000 times the force of gravity
- Diopter range -3.5 to +3.5
- HydroShearTM water / ice displacement coating
- DustCasterTM Ion-charge for anti-static dust displacement
- TitaniStarTM 68 Rockwell mil.-spec anti-scratch coating
- Proprietary rare earth sealed, nitrogen gas purged
- Tri-color red, green, black variable intensity mil dot reticle
- 14 total lenses ensure precision accuracy
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 55.4' at 2X, 6.3' at 16X
- Forged aircraft aluminum alloy, 30 mm milled body
- Internally pressurized, Viton sealed, mil.-spec immersion tested
- Left-side focus, friction lock, indexed for distance
- Finger-adjustable windage, elevation turrets (0.250" click value) have a patented locking system
- Steel and brass construction, rustproof and triple sealed
- Tactical cross, Tactical Distance Ranging Mil Dot (TDRM) rear plane reticle is focal plane engraved
- Night-vision and video-vision compatible (sold separately)
- Buy 30 mm rings separately
- Mfr.'s limited lifetime warranty.
- 13 3/4"l., weighs 1 lb., 11 ozs.
Condition: brand new, never issued. Order the very best ONLINE today for the absolute shooter's edge!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips