Go ahead. Take a hike. These New Balance® 759 Country Walker Shoes will keep you well-cushioned and light on your feet. Fact is, they're built for comfort, whether you're pounding the pavement or whistling Dixie on a gravel trail. And they weigh just 13 ounces each, so they're much lighter than hiking boots, yet they offer similar support and durability.
THESE SHOES HAVE SOLE. LOTS OF IT.
The key to comfort in these foot wagons is the triple-awesome sole technology, which includes a compression molded EVA midsole, ABZORB shock absorption and a unique stability web. It all adds up to cushioned comfort you can feel with every step, combined with reliable stability that won't shift and slide underfoot. Plus, you're sure to appreciate the padded rogue and collar, they'll remind you why you love New Balance shoes, every time you tie them on.
- Suede and mesh uppers deliver the right mix of durable performance and lightweight breathability for long-lasting wear that won't suffocate your stompers
- Protective toe cap and heel guard provide added toughness where you need it most
- ABZORB midfoot shock absorption helps reduce stress on ankles and knees so you can stay active longer... without feeling the pain later
- Supportive stability web in the mid-foot helps cradle your feet and reduce shifting, helping you comfortably navigate uneven terrain
- C-CAP compression molded EVA midsole provides flexible cushioning that treats your feet like VIPs
- Padded tongue and collar provide a feeling of confidence and comfort with every step
- Sure-grip rubber outsole is rugged enough for all types of terrain
- Rear pull-on loop helps with easy-on
- Each weighs approx. 13 ounces is refreshingly lightweight, to keep you spry as a jackrabbit