Ultra thin, lightweight, flexible but strong enough to be walked on!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $521.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $267.29 Non-Member $296.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $459.99
- Details & Specs
- Capable of molding to any curved surface, this Semi-Flex Solar Power Panel is wafer thin and lightweight. It's constructed of high-efficiency monocrystalline solar cells. Plus, it's actually strong enough to walk on at only .07" thick. This Panel is weather, water and corrosion resistant making them ideal for marine applications. It recharges a 12V battery continuously with only the power of the sun. Durable enough to mount permanently to your cabin or can be temporarily mounted using suction cups for hunting or ice fishing shacks. The versatility of this Solar Power Panel is endless. You'll find so many uses, you'll need another.
Prepping for a power outage.
If the power goes out, most power inverters and portable generators can be ran on a 12V battery. Unfortunately, those batteries will run out of juice. This 165W Monocrytalline Solar Power Panel quickly and easily recharges those batteries, allowing you to keep your devices and appliances running longer. Plus, it keeps you off the power grid with no electrical costs.
- Ultra light material is paper thin
- Flexes up to 20º to curve and mold to any roof
- Low profile design
- Up to 5.8A/100W
- Charges 12V batteries from sunlight
- Permanent installation can be made without drill holes
- Temporary installation with included suction cups
- Easy to take with you, anywhere
Features & BenefitsKey Specifications
- Item Number: 607582
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Max. System Voltage: 500
- Current at Pmax: 5.8A
- Voltage at Pmax: 17.82V
- Max. Power: 100W
- Short Circuit Current: 6.1A
- Dimensions: 43" x 22.5" x .07"h.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 56710
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips