When you're hiking through the mountains, looking for that perfect shot, the last thing you want is for your GPS to run out of charge.
In times like these, it pays to have the Folding Solar Power Panel by Nature Power. At a mere 5 lbs., simply slip it into your backpack and away you go. Connect it to the charge controller (sold separately here at The Guide), hook up your rechargeable GPS, and let the sun do all the work while you go fishing. When you come back, your GPS is ready to tell you where you are. Also perfect for on-the-go or off-the-grid travel electronic devices. So no matter if your walking that wooded trail or walking across the Sahara desert, always have foldable power at your side with Nature Power.
- 10 laptop adapter plug-ins
- 12' wire to easily reach your battery
- VELCRO® brand closure keeps Panel securely shut
- O-rings for hanging / mounting
- Battery clamps included
- Has large built-in pouch
- 40-watt Panel measures 51" x 16.5" x .2" (16.5" x 10.6" x 2", folded), weighs 5 lbs.