Blending an easy-on / easy-off size with smart looks and classic Muck® waterproof warmth, the Arctic Apres Rubber Boot takes on slush and snow with ease... and looks good doing it! The CR-foam material acts as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperatures. As a result, both your feet and lower legs stay warm and protected in cold and wet conditions. The material is also naturally lightweight, buoyant and very comfortable.
Add in a fur collar and warm fleece lining, and you're looking at the ideal boot for rain and snow.
- Comfort range: -20°F to +50°F
- 5mm CR flex-foam uppers with rubber overlay for lightweight durability
- Easy-on / easy-off slip-on design
- Warm fleece lining and cozy faux fur trim
- Rugged outsole for traction on snow and ice
- EVA midsole for added comfort and support
- Women's-specific fit
- Each approximately 8" height, 21 ounces