Thick 8mm neoprene flex-foam uppers fit like a dream, block out water, and lock in warmth! Arctic Pro Boots are the best of the best when hunting conditions are the absolute worst, with fleece lining, and 2mm thermal insulating foam layer to keep your dogs warm in Siberia-like cold.
- Uppers are 100% waterproof, flexible, lightweight 8mm CR flex-foam (neoprene) with 4-way stretch nylon
- Comfortable from -60° to +40°F
- 2mm thermal foam underlay in the instep for additional warmth
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles
- Fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs to your leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- Bob-Tracker molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and security
- EVA molded midsole with contoured insole for support and comfort
- Each approx. 17"h., 43 ozs.