You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $164.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Muck Grit WATERPROOF Steel Toe Rubber Work Boots, ready to go toe-to-toe with cinder blocks and wet jobsites!
Designed for demanding farm, ranch and construction use, Grit Work Boots deliver the same Muck waterproof protection you've come to expect, but in a tougher-than-ever package. Protective rubber on the exterior offers abrasion resistance while remaining flexible with every step. The interior utilizes 5mm Neoprene layered with PK mesh to improve air circulation. The added steel toe and steel-shank reinforcement meets job safety standards in the workplace.
The Muck Formula
It's all about Muck's exclusive, self-insulating, waterproof Neoprene shell construction. The Neoprene acts as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperatures, and can easily produce the same insulated warmth as standard lofted insulation.
Natural rubber overlays act as a protective skin for the Neoprene bootie. The rubber will stay flexible for years... and thus, so will the Boots.
A Little More On Muck
How good are Muck Boots? After just 15 years in the rubber boot game, they've already ascended to the top of the heap, surpassing tried and true brands that have been hawking rubber boots for decades. That's because Muck delivers on the comfort and quality always, and you'll experience it first-hand.
Work it out:
- Uppers are 5mm Neoprene with extended rubber reinforcement... a durable, flexible combo
- Steel toe meets ASTM-F2413-11 standards for protection
- Rubber cup outsole for superior shock absorption with excellent grip on wet concrete floors or uneven surfaces
- The upper calf and topline are made of neoprene, so they're flexible, not stiff. Pants can be worn over or inside the Boots
- Steel shank for firm underfoot support
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Each approx. 17"h.
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Non-Member $19.99